The Fair Processing Notice is intended to inform you about the type of patient information that GP Practices hold, how that information might be used, with whom we may share that information, and how we ensure it is kept secure.
Fair Processing Notice
“COVID-19 contingency sharing.
Primary care staff across each borough will be able to access your full medical record without consent during the COVID-19 pandemic but will only do so when this is necessary to provide you with care. They will be required to use a smartcard which confirms their identity, and which limits their access and actions to those appropriate for their role. They will all have been trained to understand their professional and legal responsibilities in providing you with care”.
- Whole Systems dashboard programme – healthiernorthwestlondon.nhs.uk
- Your Personal information Choices – content.digital.nhs.uk/yourinfo
- How information is used – content.digital.nhs.uk/article
- Review of health and care data security and consent – www.gov.uk
- Records management code of practice for health and social care – www.gov.uk
- Fair Processing NHS England – www.england.nhs.uk
- The information Governance Review – www.gov.uk
- NHS Choices – Your health and care records – www.nhs.uk