During December, Covid infections have risen sharply in London and this has led to increased demand for hospital care. As NHS is very busy responding to the coronavirus pandemic and, at certain times, your GP practice may need to prioritise patients with the most urgent health needs.
- Please be aware the 111 service is currently under extreme pressure in our area. GP surgeries are open from 08:00 to 18:30 (core hours), except on weekends and bank holidays.
- If you need non-covid medical help during the weekend between 8am and 8pm, please call the extended hours GP service on 020 8280 2794. If you are calling outside these times, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111.
- If you have COVID symptoms, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111
- If you have a medical emergency, please dial 999 as usual.
- Please continue to attend tests, vaccinations and screening when invited.
- We are not carrying out any NON-NHS work. such as letters of registration, DVLA or insurance reports at the moment.
If you have a health issue that isn’t urgent, advice is available on the NHS website www.nhs.uk<http://www.nhs.uk> or NHS app or you can speak to your local pharmacist.
You can also use e-consult which is available through our practice website. Your online form will be reviewed by a clinician and You will either be contacted by the surgery to ask you more questions or you will receive a text on what to do next. If you aren’t sure what to do, please contact the practice who can advise you on how to get the help you need.
WE ARE OPEN BUT VERY BUSY so bear with us if phone lines are busy at times. The best times to ring are between 11-3pm if you call is not urgent.